| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maceio in September is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in September is very faintly moist. Some 148.4mm (5.8in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Maceio September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Maceio, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Maceio:
- Florania, Brazil - 413.5 kms (256.9 miles) NNW
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 426.5 kms (265 miles) NW
- Campina Grande, Brazil - 273.2 kms (169.8 miles) N
- Surubim, Brazil - 203.9 kms (126.7 miles) N
- Triunfo, Brazil - 335.1 kms (208.3 miles) NW
- Monteiro, Brazil - 248.7 kms (154.6 miles) NW
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 205.9 kms (127.9 miles) NW
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 418.9 kms (260.3 miles) WNW
- Floresta, Brazil - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) WNW
- Garanhuns, Brazil - 125 kms (77.7 miles) NW
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 277.6 kms (172.5 miles) W
- Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) WNW
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 403.3 kms (250.6 miles) WSW
- Aracaju, Brazil - 202.8 kms (126 miles) SW
- Cipo, Brazil - 346 kms (215 miles) WSW
- Serrinha, Brazil - 418.6 kms (260.1 miles) WSW
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 425.9 kms (264.7 miles) SW