| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maceio in October is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in October is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 72.7mm (2.9in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Maceio October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Maceio, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Maceio:
- Florania, Brazil - 413.5 kms (256.9 miles) NNW
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 426.5 kms (265 miles) NW
- Campina Grande, Brazil - 273.2 kms (169.8 miles) N
- Surubim, Brazil - 203.9 kms (126.7 miles) N
- Triunfo, Brazil - 335.1 kms (208.3 miles) NW
- Monteiro, Brazil - 248.7 kms (154.6 miles) NW
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 205.9 kms (127.9 miles) NW
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 418.9 kms (260.3 miles) WNW
- Floresta, Brazil - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) WNW
- Garanhuns, Brazil - 125 kms (77.7 miles) NW
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 277.6 kms (172.5 miles) W
- Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) WNW
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 403.3 kms (250.6 miles) WSW
- Aracaju, Brazil - 202.8 kms (126 miles) SW
- Cipo, Brazil - 346 kms (215 miles) WSW
- Serrinha, Brazil - 418.6 kms (260.1 miles) WSW
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 425.9 kms (264.7 miles) SW